Please rest assured we are following strict guidelines and have implemented new processes to ensure your safety during your stay with us. We’ve included just some of these below:
- Our team and management have received accredited training in infection prevention and control since we have been closed. They are fully briefed on our new policies and procedures.
- All public areas are being sanitised with medical grade disinfectant on a regular basis.
- Our housekeeping team are implementing extensive sanitisation of bedrooms and Courtyard Suites following each departure to ensure all surfaces are sterile for the next arrival.
- We are limiting our occupancy for dining and we are offering outdoor seating on a reservation basis to ensure we can manage social distancing.
- We have positioned hand sanitiser at all high traffic areas of the hotel for guests to avail of.
For our full policy, please contact us directly by phone or email.
During this time, we would also ask our guests to help us in the following ways:
- Please postpone your visit to the hotel if you have experienced any symptoms linked to Covid-19.
- Use the sanitiser provided during your visit.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your face with the inside of your elbow to minimise risk.
- Wash your hands as often as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you back to us soon with the same warmth as always and we’d like to thank you for your cooperation as we return to business as usual at Castle Oaks.
For more information, see our information video here