River Leisure at The Castle Oaks
With a newly refurbished gym and pool as well as state of the art changing facilities River Leisure will be a fantastic place for everyone – with memberships from individual to couple, family and youth. River Leisure will cater for everyone.Enquire Now
River Leisure Club Facilities includes:
- Treadmills, Bikes, Recumbent Bike, Cross Trainers, Rowers, Machine Weights and Free Weights area.
- Lots of new equipment including – Assault bike, Ski Erg, Spin Bikes, Updated treadmills, Cross trainers, Recumbent Bike. Added Squat Rack with Full size Olympic Barbell Kit, Cable crossover Machine, Updated Leg Press, Dual Lat pull Down & Seated Row, Increased Weight selection on Dumbbells and extra bench area for free weights.
- River Leisure Club has a studio area, where we will be providing classes such as – Spinning, Circuits, Strength & Conditioning, Active Ageing, Injury rehabilitation and prevention, along with Aqua aerobics and Swimming lessons in the pool area.
- 17 metre Deck level swimming pool, depths ranging from 0.9metres to 1.2 metres
- Kids Pool
- Fully Functioning Sauna, Steam Room & Jacuzzi
- Pool area has had a full mechanical upgrade including replacement of Air Handling Unit, Boilers, Fully automated chemical controllers and upgrade to filtration system, which will provide a comfortable and enjoyable bathing experience for all.
- Changing rooms have had a full refurbishment. Mens and Ladies changing rooms are spacious with ample seating areas, ample lockable lockers, Vanity area, Family changing cubicles, upgraded shower facilities. We have included a fully disabled access separate changing area which includes a shower facility.
- Ample free parking right outside the door
Membership will cater for Singles, couples, families, students, and over 55’s and are now available via our vouchers site or by dropping into the leisure centre.