Frequently Asked Questions
Ahead of your stay with us, we have compiled a list of our most asked questions from previous guests. If you still have a question that is not answered below, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email.
- How do I get to The Castle Oaks House Hotel? The hotel is located just five minutes from the M7 motorway providing guests access to Dublin, Cork, Galway & Waterford.
- 9.8km from Castletroy and the Unversity Of Limerick
- 13km from Limerick City
- 38km from Shannon Airport
Irish Rail has a regular Train Service between Castleconnell and Limerick city:
- Depart Limerick 06.30, 16.55
- Arrive Castleconnell 06.52, 17.15
- Depart Castleconnell 08.22, 11.44, 20.37
- Arrive Limerick 08.45, 12.05. 21.00
- What is your Eircode? V94 EH94
- Are you dog friendly? Yes, see more info here.
- Have you wheelchair accessible rooms? Yes, we would have wheelchair accessible Courtyard Suites. Click here to read more about our Accessible Rooms.
- What time is breakfast? Breakfast is served weekday 7 AM – 10 AM & 7 AM – 10:30 AM on weekends
- Where can I view your menus? You can view all our menus here.
- Is there parking at the hotel? Yes, we have ample parking at the front of the hotel and further parking to the rear of the hotel near River Leisure Club.
- Do I have to book my Leisure Centre slot in advance? The River Leisure Club does request that you book your preferred time slot in advance of your visit.
- What time do kids have to be out of the pool? Children are permitted in the River Leisure Club swimming pool from 7 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday and from open to close on Saturday and Sunday.
- What time is check in at? Guests can check in any time after 3 PM.
- What is the check out time? Check out for all guests is 11 AM but late check out is available upon request.
- Do you have Wi-Fi? The hotel offers all guests complimentary access to Wi-Fi.
- Do you have 24hr reception? The Castle Oaks does have a 24hr receptionist available.
- What is your Covid 19 policy? All details of the changes we’ve implemented can be found here or you can contact us for a copy of our full policy.
- How far are you from Castleconnell village? The hotel is located just a 5 minute walk from the heart of Castleconnell village.