Frequently Asked Questions
Ahead of your stay with us, we have compiled a list of our most asked questions from previous guests. If you still have a question that is not answered below, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email.
- How do I get to The Castle Oaks House Hotel? The hotel is located just five minutes from the M7 motorway providing guests access to Dublin, Cork, Galway & Waterford.
- 9.8km from Castletroy and the Unversity Of Limerick
- 13km from Limerick City
- 38km from Shannon Airport
Irish Rail has a regular Train Service between Castleconnell and Limerick city:
- Depart Limerick 06.30, 16.55
- Arrive Castleconnell 06.52, 17.15
- Depart Castleconnell 08.22, 11.44, 20.37
- Arrive Limerick 08.45, 12.05. 21.00
There are also buses running from the city centre, directly to the entrance of the hotel. This is the 323 or the 341 bus from Arthurs Quay.
- What is your Eircode? V94 EH94
- Are you dog friendly? Yes, see more info here.
- Have you wheelchair accessible rooms? Yes, we would have wheelchair accessible Courtyard Suites. Click here to read more about our Accessible Rooms.
- What time is breakfast? Breakfast is served weekday 7 AM – 10 AM & 7 AM – 10:30 AM on weekends
- Where can I view your menus? You can view all our menus here.
- Is there parking at the hotel? Yes, we have ample parking at the front of the hotel and further parking to the rear of the hotel near River Leisure Club.
- Do I have to book my Leisure Centre slot in advance? The River Leisure Club does request that you book your preferred time slot in advance of your visit.
- What time do kids have to be out of the pool? Children are permitted in the River Leisure Club swimming pool from 7 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday and from open to close on Saturday and Sunday.
- What time is check in at? Guests can check in any time after 3 PM.
- What is the check out time? Check out for all guests is 11 AM but late check out is available upon request.
- Do you have Wi-Fi? The hotel offers all guests complimentary access to Wi-Fi.
- Do you have 24hr reception? The Castle Oaks does have a 24hr receptionist available.
- What is your Covid 19 policy? All details of the changes we’ve implemented can be found here or you can contact us for a copy of our full policy.
- How far are you from Castleconnell village? The hotel is located just a 5 minute walk from the heart of Castleconnell village.
- How many guests can stay in a 2 bed courtyard suite? The Courtyard Suites consist of 2 bedrooms on the first floor, both ensuite with a sitting room area and kitchenette downstairs. Each of the bedroom can be set up as either as double or twin room.Each of the bedroom will fit as well either a travel cot or camp bed. The maxim occupancy for the suite will be 4 adults and 2 children .
- Do you cater for Vegans/Vegeterians? Yes, we do accomodate for mostly all dietry requirements. Just inform us when making your booking or inform the waiter/waitress when ordering and they will be able to check options with the chef.
- How do I get to the hotel by public transport? Please see below links for Irish Rail & Bus Eireann from Limerick to Castleconnell:https://www.irishrail.ie/IrishRail/media/Timetable-PDF-s/Heuston-timetables/03_dublin-limk_via_nenagh.pdfhttps://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=406&form-view-timetables-from=Limerick+%28Bus+Station%29&form-view-timetables-to=Castleconnell&form-view-timetables-route=&form-view-timetables-submit=1
- Do the guests staying in the suites have free access to the River Leisure Club? Use of the River Leisure Club is included for all hotel residents. It includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym.