Irish Weddings at Castle Oaks Manor House Hotel
Ireland’s Dream Wedding Venue
Award-Winning Wedding Venue
Nestled on the banks of river Shannnon in the west of Ireland, Castle Oaks House Hotel has been the host of many ‘I Do’s’ down through the generations. Our 19th century manor house set on 26 acres of mature woodland is the perfect venue for your Irish wedding. From our sweeping staircase, romantic ballroom complete with stained glass windows and our manicured rose gardens, it’s the perfect location for your destination wedding in Ireland. The award-winning team here have years of experience in walking couples through their dream wedding day plans from initial consultation right up to the first day of the rest of their lives.
Weddings in Ireland have a certain magic to them that you will find no where else. Get married under the mature trees as the river rolls by and enjoy the magic quality of this historic location. Our team have helped countless couples from countries around the world to plan their big day right here in Castleconnell, Co Limerick. They can meet you virtually and show you around with video technology and are on hand to give you recommendations of wedding suppliers we know and trust to give you peace of mind as you plan every detail. We will work with you to design a wedding package to suit you and your partner. Whether you’re eloping to Ireland and it will just be the two of you, or if all of your family and friends will be with you to celebrate, we can help you realise your wedding dreams.
Getting Married in Ireland
- You may choose to get married officially in your home country first before having a ceremony here in Ireland. However, it’s straightforward to arrange your legal marriage here in Ireland too. The marriage licence obtained here in valid internationally. We can help you to arrange a celebrant that we know and trust who is licensed to carry out the Irish legal wedding ceremony (Solemniser).
- If you want to go down the official route, you must register your intent to marry at least three months before your wedding date with a Registrars’ Office in Ireland. We can give you details of who to reach out to in the local Limerick office. They will send you forms to complete and return in addition to the below list of legal documents and a fee of €200.
- You must present all your original legal documents in person at the Registrars’ office at least five days before your wedding ceremony. Once verified they will then provide you with your Marriage Registration Form.
- The Registrars’ Office in Ireland will need the following documents:
- Passport as ID
- Full Birth Certificate with parents’ names verified by an authentication stamp.
- Single Status Declaration (this can be in the form of Affidavit from your lawyer).
- If either party is divorced, original final decrees in respect of all previous divorces.
- If widowed, the death certificate of the late spouse and the civil marriage certificate of the first marriage.